Proceedings of the Seventh Annual CBAP Convention, 2006
230 PhP / $ 15.00
6" x 9" / 120 pp.
+In Christ - Incorporation of the Marginalized Gentiles into the Covenant Community (Bernardita Dianzon, FSP)
+Recovering Marginalized Groups in Ancient Israel (Gale A. Yee)
+The Poor and Marginalized in the Gospel of John (Miriam Alejabdrino, OSB)
+From Marginalization to Inclusion (Bienvenido Q. Baisas, OFM)
+Eschatology and Ethics in the First Letter of Paul to the Corinthians (Renato Repole, SJ)
+Purity of Heart - Christ’s Fundamental Demand on a Persecuted Community, Matthew 5:3-11(12-16) (Leander V. Barrot, OAR)
+Polytheism in Ancient Israel: The Archaeological Evidence (Rustam C. Sabularse)
- Biblical Responses to the Poor and Marginalized ...
- Biblical Responses to the Poor & Marginalized
- Women in Ancient Israel & the Hebrew Bible
- Scripture and the Quest for a New Society
- Religion and Politics: (Mis)Interpreting the Bible...
- Ethical Dimensions in the Teaching of Jesus & Paul...
- Same Stories, Different Understandings
- Hope for a Suffering People
- Journeys and Servants
- The Roles of Women and Men in Scripture
- Windows in the Culture of the New Testament
- Charism, Leadership and Community
- Story and Spirituality
- Announcing a Year of Favor of the Lord
- ▼ July (14)