Proceedings of the Fifth Annual CBAP Convention, 2005
230.00 PhP / $ 15.00
6" x 9" / 156 pp.
+The Christian and the State According to the New Testament (Arnold Monera)
+In Search of a Biblically-Based Political Theology (Paul D. Hanson)
+Endings and Beginnings (Anthony Ceresko, OSFS)
+…(NAB): Elihu’s Critique of Power and Wealth (Randolf C. Flores, SVD)
+A God Who Crushes Wars (Helen R. Graham, MM)
+Women in Early Christianity & the Institutionalization of Charisma (Herbert Schneider, SJ)
- Biblical Responses to the Poor and Marginalized ...
- Biblical Responses to the Poor & Marginalized
- Women in Ancient Israel & the Hebrew Bible
- Scripture and the Quest for a New Society
- Religion and Politics: (Mis)Interpreting the Bible...
- Ethical Dimensions in the Teaching of Jesus & Paul...
- Same Stories, Different Understandings
- Hope for a Suffering People
- Journeys and Servants
- The Roles of Women and Men in Scripture
- Windows in the Culture of the New Testament
- Charism, Leadership and Community
- Story and Spirituality
- Announcing a Year of Favor of the Lord
- ▼ July (14)