Proceedings of the Fifth Annual CBAP Convention, 2004
230.00 PhP / $ 15.00
6" x 9" / 148 pp.
+The Paradox of Power and Weakness in 2 Cor 12:9-10 (Victor Nicdao)
+Jesus and Judaism: Why the Connection Still Matters (Amy-Jill Levine)
+Jesus Our Peace (Gil Alinsangan, SSP)
+Who Did Jesus Say the Son of Man Was? (Pablo David)
+Polemic against the Law in Galatians (Bernardita Dianzon, FSP)
+A Church of Lesser Members (Markus Locker)
- Biblical Responses to the Poor and Marginalized ...
- Biblical Responses to the Poor & Marginalized
- Women in Ancient Israel & the Hebrew Bible
- Scripture and the Quest for a New Society
- Religion and Politics: (Mis)Interpreting the Bible...
- Ethical Dimensions in the Teaching of Jesus & Paul...
- Same Stories, Different Understandings
- Hope for a Suffering People
- Journeys and Servants
- The Roles of Women and Men in Scripture
- Windows in the Culture of the New Testament
- Charism, Leadership and Community
- Story and Spirituality
- Announcing a Year of Favor of the Lord
- ▼ July (14)