Proceedings of the Second Annual CBAP Convention, 2001
120.00 PhP / $ 15.00
6" x 9" / 128 pp.
+The Roots of Collective Messianism in Deutero-Isaiah and Daniel (Pablo David)
+He Is Going before You into Galilee: Mark 16:6-8 and the Christian Community (Francis Moloney, SDB)
+Luke 15: An Invitation to Church Leaders’ Conversion to Jesus’ God Image (Bienvenido Baisas, OFM)
+The Identity of the Blind and the Lame in 2 Samuel 5:8b (Anthony Ceresko, OSFS)
+Prophey, Discernment, Community (B. Yocum)
+Liturgical Mini-Torah (Helen Graham, MM)
- Biblical Responses to the Poor and Marginalized ...
- Biblical Responses to the Poor & Marginalized
- Women in Ancient Israel & the Hebrew Bible
- Scripture and the Quest for a New Society
- Religion and Politics: (Mis)Interpreting the Bible...
- Ethical Dimensions in the Teaching of Jesus & Paul...
- Same Stories, Different Understandings
- Hope for a Suffering People
- Journeys and Servants
- The Roles of Women and Men in Scripture
- Windows in the Culture of the New Testament
- Charism, Leadership and Community
- Story and Spirituality
- Announcing a Year of Favor of the Lord
- ▼ July (14)