Proceedings of the Third Annual CBAP Convention, 2002
180.00 PhP / $ 15.00
6" x 9" / 129 pp.
+The Roles of Women and Men in the Family, Society and Church (John Pilch)
+Roles of Men and Women in the Johannine Community (Niceta M. Vargas, OSA)
+Love and Covenant in the Teachings of Jesus Son of Sirach and Jesus of Nazareth (Anthony Ceresko, OSFS)
+Has God Ordained the Subordination of Wives to Husbands? (Herbert Schneider, SJ)
+Paul, Women and Midrash (Arche Ligo)
- Biblical Responses to the Poor and Marginalized ...
- Biblical Responses to the Poor & Marginalized
- Women in Ancient Israel & the Hebrew Bible
- Scripture and the Quest for a New Society
- Religion and Politics: (Mis)Interpreting the Bible...
- Ethical Dimensions in the Teaching of Jesus & Paul...
- Same Stories, Different Understandings
- Hope for a Suffering People
- Journeys and Servants
- The Roles of Women and Men in Scripture
- Windows in the Culture of the New Testament
- Charism, Leadership and Community
- Story and Spirituality
- Announcing a Year of Favor of the Lord
- ▼ July (14)